How Do You Attract Qualified Buyers?
When you list your house, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to get into a property like yours. Otherwise, your house may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected.
As experts in the local market, we can get the word out about your listing to all the right people. We know how to attract serious buyers – so a good offer comes in quickly.
To achieve that success, we’ll implement the appropriate marketing plan. After all, there’s more to selling a house than hammering a For Sale sign on the front lawn!
Did you know that 43% of Buyers find their Home through the Internet?
Our online marketing system allows us to make information accessible 24-hours a day, and to respond quickly and directly to each and every prospective buyer. From our website, prospective buyers can get information immediately about your home. They can access our site 24 hours a day and view your property listing. We don’t just rely on our website to be our only resource to sell your home through online marketing.
- We upload your listing to MLS – the Multiple Listing Service that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties.
- Professionally written compelling text descriptions and very thorough MLS® information fields bring every facet of your property to the prospective buyer.
- We also have systems in place to have your listing on dozens of powerful national search engines such as Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, and others as well as promotions on all major social media sites. By doing this, we will give your home LOTS of attention and bring you as many potential buyers as possible!
- We take a full suite of professional quality images of your home. These images will showcase your property and are critical to Internet marketing. Surveys indicate that buyers value high quality images more than any other feature of real estate listings.
- Virtual tours when appropriate are created for your property. Some properties are better marketed with still photographs, others with a slide show of stills, and some with a video or 3-D walk-though. We’ll work with you to produce the very best marketing approach for your property.
We’ve got you covered with traditional marketing methods as well. As soon as you list your home with us, we will begin scheduling and promoting Open Houses to attract a multitude of buyers. We regularly publish in magazines and newspapers in the area and may also incorporate radio ads and direct mail pieces in our marketing plan.
In addition, we meet with buyers regularly. In fact, the moment your house is listed we get in touch with everyone we know who is looking for a property like yours, and encourage them to schedule a viewing. We also tap into our network of other real estate agents so their clients know about your property as well.
Our job is to get the right buyers to see your house, fall in love with it, and make a good offer.
Want to learn more about how we’ll aggressively promote and market your house? Please submit the form below or call or email us for a no-obligation Personal Consultation.
The sooner we start, the sooner your house will be sold – and for a top price.